Sunday, February 3, 2008

lil' A

It was a big week for my little man. He had his second swimming lesson, which went much better than the first. The first time we went, the instructor told us to dip our children in. Adrian went absolutely ballistic. Apparently it's MUCH better to gently touch their toes in and let them know that they're not in any danger. We didn't listen much to the instructor the second time, and my wife went in with him. He didn't smile until he got out, but I have a feeling that he's going to enjoy going back.

Also, this weekend we went down to my parents house to meet up with a photographer that my wife hired. While we are pretty happy with where we live, and love our place, there are so many massive trees that we don't get hardly any direct sunlight.

Here's a couple of pics of my little guy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: